3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm
PLA: 200 – 240℃
What's in the Package:
1kg spool 3D printer filament
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
Inner Diameter: 56mm
Color: Due to the difference of monitors and lighting effect, the picture may not reflect 100% the actual color of the item. Thank you for your understanding.
PLA Filament is commonly used in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
1. High strength, good toughness.
2. Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money.
3. Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature.
4. PLA has low shrinkage rate, even print larger models perform well.
5. 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
6. To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
7. No Bubble.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
2. Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3. The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm, and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4. To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.